We very much welcome new members to the Club. Membership allows you to participate in Club activities such as:
- Learn to sail and re-fresher groups
- Access to the club facilities on sailing/race days
- The ability to sign up for our courses and attend our events
- Friendly advice and support from other club members
- Use of the club’s fleet of Lasers, Optimists and our Topaz Omega (on an as available basis)
- The opportunity to be part of a great group of people
- Affiliation with Yachting New Zealand
Complete and email to Pip Limbrick our club treasurer. Payment may be made by direct credit to CBYC bank account 03 0802 0100839 00 reference sub.
Alternatively post to the CBYC, Box 1, Diamond Harbour, 8941 enclosing a cheque made payable to Charteris Bay Yacht Club Inc.
Subscriptions for the financial year ending 30th April 2018 are now payable and will be emailed or sent out by post before season opening. If for some reason you don’t receive your subscription renewal please email Pip Limbrick the club treasurer.
If you are wanting to store your boat at CBYC and don’t currently have an allocated space please contact Caroline Mackenzie, email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability of space prior to paying for it in your subs.
As our hard space is in hot demand, reflecting our vibrant, active club, we do reserve the right to ask you to remove your yacht if it hasn’t been used in the previous season. We endeavour to cater for all our members within our confined space and are open to storage ideas.